Toyota Supra A90 Rear Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit
The Toyota Supra A90 is one of the most discussed new cars around. Rear wheel drive together with turbocharged in-line six engine offers great potential for drifting. Here at Wisefab we have developed PRO level rear suspension kit for this chassis. It allows to gain more grip ans stability over the OEM setup. This kit has been tested in Japan and base by the best drivers around and we are happy to offer this product now to our customers.
All the metal components on Wisefab A90 front suspension are from high strength steel, including sheet metal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings. Rod ends and spherical bearings are used, no rubber bushings.
Want to know how does Wisefab Lock kit fits your driftcar check below the link CHECK FITMENT or here!
Check out the 2020 Toyota Supra Lock kit!
Scroll down to order your spare parts conviently right here!
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle.
If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn't work as it supposed to. The kit would give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, , revised cambergain, anti-squat and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
- Easy camber adjustment.
As the top links are straight tubular type, then camber can be adjusted simply by changing their length.
- Bump steer adjustment.
Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- Anti-squat adjustment possibility.
Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing the top forward link height on upright. It can be done in less than 10 minutes at the trackside. Lowering link would increase anti-squat, raising it would decrease anti-squat.
- Original wheelspeed sensor (ABS sensor) can be used.
- Only takes either M model or 336mm or bigger brake discs.
Smaller brakes will not fit.
- Wheel bearing size should be 45x85x41
- Pre-set suspension links.
- Uprights with hardware.
- Subframe bushings with sperical bearings.
- Wheel bearing: OEM rear wheel bearing can not be used, it has to be sourced from BMW E90. Only the bigger size wheel bearing can be used 45x85x41. Part number 33416775842.
- Wheel hub: Wheel hub has to be sourced from BMW E90 and shoulde be for the bigger wheel bearing. Part number 33416760058.
- Wheels: Wheel hub has 5x120 PCD. This means that OEM wheels can not be used.
- Brakes: Brakes has to be from BMW E90 with 336 mm brake disc or BMW E90 M3. OEM brakes do not fit.
- Strut: OEM fitment ride hight adjustable coilovers must be used.
- Driveshaft has to be from BMW E90 or E90 M3 or an aftermarket one that fits E90