Scion FRS Front Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit
Scion FRS is a well designed car for enthusiast driver. The car performs well on streets and can be taken to a race track. If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act even better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn’t work as it supposed to. This is where Wisefab comes in, offering a solution with Scion FRS Front Drop Knuckle kit.
- Revised kinematics.
Wisefab Toyota GT86 front suspension kit will bring the roll center and camber gain back to normal range, providing better roll stiffness, better handling and grip. It has about 45mm A-arm joint drop compare to original knuckle.
- 7 kg of weight reduction
over original components and still maintaining required strength and stiffness.
- 7075-T6 aluminium
billet CNC knuckles and arms with optimized design and all double shear connections provide low weight and high strenght.
- CrMo rod ends and sphericals used instead of rubber bushings.
- Quicker steering ratio.
Steering ratio is slightly quicker compare to original.
- More caster.
Suspension kit comes with camberplate that has separate camber/caster adjustment. Initially the caster is set to 6 degrees.
- Trackwidth adjustment.
A-arm rod ends are placed parallel to allow track adjustments. Needed trackwidth could depend on: fender (if original or widened fenders are used), rim width / offset, race series rules. Therefore the track can be adjusted by 24mm. Small cut to chassis is needed to accomodate Wisefab arm.
- This kit is designed to fit standard FRS front wheel bearing and 5x100 hub. However it's possible to upgrade to Subaru STI (GR) bearings and 5x114.3 hubs by using our conversion kit
- Pre-set lower control arms.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Assembeled tie rods.
- Coilover upper mounts.
- Lock limiter washers.
- Installation guide.
Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers.
- Minimum rim size is 17“.
- Recommended backspacing is 135-140mm (7“ ET40; 8“ ET30; 9“ ET20). If ET is smaller, then wheels stay more outwards, if ET is bigger, then spacers need to be used.
- Original wheel speed sensor can be used.