Nissan 350Z Front Drift Angle Lock Kit
The Wisefab Nissan 350Z Front Angle Lock Kit is a high-performance suspension upgrade designed for Nissan 350Z owners who want to improve their vehicle's handling and steering angles. This kit includes specially designed front control arms, knuckles, and tie rods, which work together to provide increased steering angle and improved handling for aggressive driving. The kit is made with high-quality materials and is engineered to provide reliable and long-lasting performance in drift competitions. With its reputation for producing top-of-the-line suspension components, Wisefab is a trusted brand among Nissan 350Z enthusiasts and performance drivers.
This kit is enhanced with the optional Nissan 350Z Rack Relocation Kit which moves the steering rack forward, eliminating the need for rack offset spacers.
Check the fitment calculator here to find out how does Nissan 350Z Lock Kit fit your drift car!
Here is our recommended alignment parameters:
Toe in/out: If Ackermann is 0 or negative then toe is 2mm out. If Ackermann is positive then toe is 0
Camber: -3,7 +/-0,3
Caster: 6,3 +/-0,3
65 degrees of lock, parallel steering.
- With the included Ackermann adjustment kit, you can quickly adjust your steering geometry to either positive or negative Ackermann in a matter of minutes, even at a track, without disrupting the alignment.
One piece lower control arm desing.
- 2 lower links would have some benefits for circuit racing, but for drifting with higher steering angle the stiffness and packaging would become an issue. Therefore lower one piece arm is used.
Higher roll center (RC).
- Wisefab Nissan 350Z knuckle has both joints dropped, raising the front roll center on a lowered car. This increases roll stiffness and eliminates the need for a front anti-roll bar (sway-bar), which can be challenging to install due to the high lock angles.
Very good camber control and minimal bump steer with high steering angles.
- In drift cars, dynamic camber and bump steer play a more significant role than static. The Wisefab kinematics ensure that the camber delivers excellent front grip and the bump steer remains minimal throughout the entire steering range.
Steering jacking control.
- When drifting, larger steering angles result in increased jacking, which can cause handling issues with the same geometry. To resolve this, the geometry has been altered to prevent any handling problems.
Consistent and predictable self-alignment torque.
- Caster alone is not enough to ensure sufficient self-alignment torque, especially at high lock angle. A combination of various parameters is required to maintain consistent trail and self-alignment torque. Our setup ensures that the steering wheel always turns in the direction of movement, preventing it from getting stuck at full lock.
Adjustable spring and shock absorber motion ratio.
- The shock lower bracket has 3 attachment possibilities, which allows to change suspension stiffness and handling very quickly.
Ackermann adjustment kit included.
Adjustable lock stoppers.
- Pre-set upper and lower control arms.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Assembeled tie rods.
- Installation guide.
Other components, packaging and clearance:
- This kit assumes coilovers to have enough clearance.
- Ride height is designed to be ~80mm from front subframe to ground.
- Dependent on rim width and ET, wider fenders or fender flares would be needed. Inner wheel wells do not need to be modified with tire diameter up to 635mm (215/45R17, 225/45R17, 235/40R17, 225/40R18 etc).
- Minimum rim diameter is 17”.
- Recommended backspacing is ~135mm (7“ ET45; 8“ ET35; 9“ ET20). If ET is smaller, then wheels stay more outwards, if ET is bigger, then spacers need to be used.
- The kit is designed and manufactured the way that after installation and toe adjustment it’s ready to use right away.