Mitsubishi Evo 8 Front Track Kit
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 7, 8, 9 Wisefab front track kit.
Better kinematics for lowered car
- Mitsubishi EVO is good performance car designed for rally. Because it’s good performance it is more and more used for circuit racing. On asphalt the ride height doesn’t have to be as high as on gravel. Lowering the car would give more grip and better handling, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn’t work as it supposed to. If kinematics is bad, then it decreases mechanical grip and also influenses aerodynamical grip as kinematics supports less roll, squat and pitch. The Wisefab kit would bring the RC, bumpsteer and camber curve back to normal range, providing better roll stiffness, better handling and grip.
- 15 kg of total front and rear weight reduction over original components and still maintaining required strength and stiffness
7075-T6 aluminium billet CNC knuckles and arms with optimized design provide low weight and high strenght.
CrMo rod ends and sphericals used instead of rubber bushings
- Quicker steering ratio.
Steering ratio is slightly quicker compare to original
- Separate camber, caster adjustments
The kit comes with camberplate that has separate camber/caster adjustment. Initially the caster is set to 4,7 degrees.
- The standard 17“ or bigger wheel can be used. If standard wheels are used, then there are no modifications needed for bodywork. If the wheels are wider to outside, then wider front fenders would be needed.
- Brakes can be used from EVO 7, 8 9, or 10
- EVO CV joints are known to be very good to handle big power, but for any case if power and grip exeed their limits, then the uprights have room for bigger CV joint if needed.
- Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers
- Minimum rim size is 17“
- Original wheel speed sensor can be used
|Etupää / Takapää||Etupää|
|Drift / Rata||Rata|