Infiniti G37 Rear Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit
Wisefab Infiniti G37 Rear Suspension kit will give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, lowered antisquat, revised camber gain and bump steer for maximum grip. Built in anti-squat and camber adjustment. All the links are pre set by Wisefab. No need to change the lenghts. Easy to install and set up. Every nut and bolt is available for spare parts. Scroll down to order your spare parts here.
Check out the Infiniti G37 Angle kit.
Here is our recommended alignment parameters:
Toe in/out: 3-10mm toe in/per side
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle.
Wisefab Infiniti G37 kit will give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, antisquat, revised cambergain and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
- About the same weight as original aluminium suspension.
All the metal components on Wisefab G37 rear suspension are from high strenght steel, including sheetmetal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings.
- Easy camber adjustment.
Special teethed washer is used for adjustment.
- Bump steer adjustment.
Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- Anti-squat adjustment.
Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing the top forward link height on upright.
- Adjustable antiroll bar (swaybar) motion ratio.
There are 3 possibilities for antiroll bar drop link attachments.
Changing antiroll bar motion ratio is quick and easy way to tune your car understeer/oversteer.
- Pre-set suspension links.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Pick-up pount relocating bracket.
- Installation guide.
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths.
- This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height and use spring around the shock not on rear link.
- Possibility to use either original 370Z , 350Z or S-Chassis hub with bigger CV joint.
Minimum rim size is 17.