Infiniti G35 Front Drift Angle Lock Kit
Wisefab Infiniti G35 angle kit is about the same weight as original aluminium suspension. Lower control arm is one piece design with the shock motion ratio adjustment. Knuckles have Ackermann adjusting built in. Every part in Wisefab Infiniti G35 Suspension kit has spare parts which can be ordered here. Scroll down to check it out.
Want to know how does Wisefab Lock kit fits your driftcar check below the link CHECK FITMENT or here!
Wisefab has developed the rear grip suspension kit aswell which you can find here: Nissan 350Z/Infiniti G35 Rear suspension kit.
Here is our recommended alignment parameters:
Toe in/out: If Ackermann is 0 or negative then toe is 2mm out. If Ackermann is positive then toe is 0
Camber: -3,7 +/-0,3
Caster: 6,3 +/-0,3
- 65 degrees of lock, parallel steering.
You could tune your steering geometry either towards positive or negative Ackermann in just a few minutes even at trackside without messing up an alignment.
Ackermann adjustment kit included.
- Adjustable lock stopper.
- One piece lower control arm desing.
2 lower links would have some benefits for circuit racing, but for drifting with higher steering angle the stiffness and packaging would become an issue. Therefore lower one piece arm is used.
- Higher roll center (RC).
On Wisefab knuckle, both joints are dropped, which brings the front RC up on lowered car, providing higher roll stiffness and enabling to remove the front anti roll bar (sway bar) that is quite difficult to package with that high lock angles.
- Very good camber control and minimal bump steer with high steering angles.
On drift cars the dynamic camber and bump steer is much more important than static. With Wisefab kinematics we have assured that the camber would provide very good front grip and bump steer is minimal at all the range of steering.
- Steering jacking control.
During drifting, when steering angle is much bigger, jacking is also bigger, even with the same geometry and it could become a problem. We have changed the geometry that it doesn’t cause any handling issues.
- Consistent and predictable self-alignment torque.
Caster is not the only important parameter to provide sufficient self-alignment torque especially at high lock. It’s the combination of different parameters to maintain consistent trail and self-alignment torque. With our setup the steering wheel turns always to the direction of movement and doesn’t get stuck at full lock.
- Adjustable spring and shock absorber motion ratio.
The shock lower bracket has 3 attachment possibilities, which allows to change suspension stiffness and handling very quickly.
- Pre-set upper and lower control arms.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Assembeled tie rods.
- Installation guide.
Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers to have enough clearance.
- Ride height is designed to be ~80mm from front subframe to ground.
- Dependent on rim width and ET, wider fenders or fender flares would be needed. Inner wheel wells do not need to be modified with tire diameter up to 635mm (215/45R17, 225/45R17, 235/40R17, 225/40R18 etc).
- Minimum rim diameter is 17”.
- Recommended backspacing is ~135mm (7“ ET45; 8“ ET35; 9“ ET20). If ET is smaller, then wheels stay more outwards, if ET is bigger, then spacers need to be used.
- The kit is designed and manufactured the way that after installation and toe adjustment it’s ready to use right away.