Honda S2000 Front Track Kit
Honda S2000 Wisefab track kit.
Better kinematics for lowered car
- Honda S2000 is a well designed car for enthusiast driver. The car performs well on streets and can be taken to a race track. If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act even better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn’t work as it supposed to. The Wisefab kit would bring the RC, bump steer and camber gain back to normal range on lowered car, providing better roll stiffness, better handling and grip. It has over 40mm lower A-arm joint drop compare to original knuckle.
- Weight reduction over original components and still maintaining required strength and stiffness
7075-T6 aluminium billet CNC knuckles and CrMo arms with optimized design and all double shear connections provide low weight and high strenght.
CrMo rod ends and sphericals used instead of rubber bushings
- Easy camber adjustment on knuckle
Camber can be adjusted easily on trackside in a few minutes
- Bump steer adjustment
Bumpsteer is adjustable by tie rod height on knuckle
- Quicker steering ratio.
Steering ratio is slightly quicker compare to original
- Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers
- Minimum rim size is 17“
- Track width is close to original, So similar size and offset rims can be used as with original suspension. We have tested 18x10 ET35, 275/35 R18 with wider fender flares
- Original wheel speed sensor can be used
|Etupää / Takapää||Etupää|
|Drift / Rata||Drift|