BMW E46 M3 Front Drift Angle Lock Kit
Over 60 degrees of usable lock for BMW E46 M3. While providing over 60 degrees of lock, this kit is engineered and tested to optimize also a lot of other parameters that make the difference in handling and performance. Very easy to install. Set your desired toe in and enjoy. All the parts on the lock kit are provided as spare parts.
Want to know how does Wisefab Lock kit fits your driftcar check below the link CHECK FITMENT or here!
For the rear we have an upper link and a lower link these will allow to set up your car for better traction(Upper arm will replace the spring carrier arm). We also offer you the trailarm bushings
Scroll down to order your spare parts conviently right here!
Here is our recommended alignment parameters:
Toe in/out: 0
- Higher roll center
Wisefab suspension kit brings the front roll center up on lowered cars, providing higher roll stiffness and letting to remove the front anti roll bar (swaybar) enabling maximum usable lock.
- Revised steering geometry (Ackermann)
Normally in a corner the inner wheel has a greater angle than the outer. For drifting this means loss of speed and grip and we have correted this for best performance.
- Good camber control with high steering angles
With high steering angles the leading wheel will have a positive camber, which is not a positive effect. It reduces the front grip and during turn or flip it creates a contact patch transition from inside edge to outside edge. It is not possible to eliminate it, but with our geometry it has decreased as much as possible.
- Steering jacking control
During drifting, when steering angle is much bigger, jacking is also bigger, even with the same geometry and it could become a problem. We have monitored it and changed the geometry that it doesn’t cause any handling issues.
- Predictable self-alignment control
With certain suspension geometry at high steering angles it could happen that the steering wheel is locking up at the end and driver needs to apply some force to flip it to other side. We know what causes it and have decreased it to minimum, if not eliminated it.
- Adjustable coilover upper mounts, Formula Drift compliance.
- Hub add-ons with hardware.
- Lightweight lower control arms.
- Assembeled tie rods.
- Adjustable lower control arm rear mount.
- Installation guide
Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers to have enough clearance.
- We recommend tire diameter not bigger than 620mm (235/40 R17).
- Wider fenders or fender flares needed with this kit.
- BMW E46 Rear Subframe Bushing Kit279,00 €
- BMW E36 E46 Rear Lower Link Kit359,60 €
- BMW E36 E46 Rear Upper Link Kit359,60 €